Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Let Your Light So Shine... daily devotion #1

Let your light so shine before men,
that they may see your good works,
and glorify your Father which is in heaven.- Matthew 5:16


Sup everyone, welcome to my newest blog.
It something God has been leading me to for awhile and I have been saying tomorrow is going to be that day that I was going to do it. But as you go thru your day to day something always seems to come up, tomorrow never comes and I never seem to be able to just get it started.

Well tomorrow has finally come. Today I have decided to be obedient to what God has been leading me and like the old Nike commercial say, Just Do It.
When I have in the posted a devotion on my other blog from time to time the response has been overwhelming. Proving that being obedient and just submitting to His will and doin these devotions is being a blessing to others and Letting my light shine like we are instructed in Matthew 5:16. But I never manage to consistently keep it goin. I ask all of you to pray for me that I let God use me to get the word out, and I stay obedient.

Please post your feedback in the comment section, your feedback is the inspiration that keeps me writing.

Father God, please use me as you see fit to be a blessing to others. As I do these devotions please decrease me and increase you and let your will be done. I submit to your will and let my light shine bright and may this blog praise your name and glorify you, my Father which art in heaven.
In the name of your son, Jesus the Christ also known as the savior, I pray, Amen!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ,

I'm very proud of you. Continue to do the Lord's Will and He will continue to Bless you.

Peace and Blessings
Cousin Rhonda

April 12, 2006 10:09 AM  
Blogger AJ WOODSON said...

Thank u
very much cuz

that means a lot comin from u
please continue to pray for your cuz

have a blessed day!!!

April 13, 2006 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home