Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Rev Run's Words of Wisdom

Good morning. When you look at the word familiar it reminds me of the word family. Are you familiar with your family? Are you close to them? Or very busy? (Remember!) Be attentive to your family... There's a proverb that reads... "Listen to the whispers so you don't have to hear the screams
....

New book in stores today!
“Take back your family” ... A challenge to Americas parents! Where ever books are sold! By.. Rev Run and Justine Simmons...

God is Love
Rev Run

Read more at Run's Words of Wisdom at revrun.uber.com/wordsofwisdom.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous shaunda ned said...

I got fired from my job two weeks ago. And of coarse I was getting the daily prayer at work. For the past two weeks I have really missed reading this daily. This was keeping me focus when I read this. I have found the site again and will add this to my home email. Keep me in prayer to find another job God is AWESOME! And look out for the tee shirt line I C BOY. My son and friend's line. From Dallas Texas. Thanks aot!

August 05, 2011 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home