Monday, May 25, 2009

Sup Everyone
I know its been a minute sincemy last entry
But I wanted to take a minute to share with you what I have been working very hard on
While I pray this will encourage some out there, I had to also share it because it was
God having me preach to myself as well. Holla back and let me know what you think
Check Out The Spiritual Minded Radio Show Episode 8 The Happy Hater's Day Edition http://www.spiritualminded.podcastpeople.com/posts/32708 featuring music from Willie Will, Mark Arthur, One Dose, 2 Edge, Moe Soundz, Anthony Hamilton, Sho Baraka, Nas & P Diddy, Pro, Ambassador, Jaelife, Lyfe Jennings, Canton Jones & more. Check the playlist for complete track listing!Leave me ya feedback in da comment section and let me know what you think!
If ya like what you hear foward this to your friends and fam!
Thanx!
Have A Blessed Day
and Thank You in advance for your support
-AJ 'AJ ROK' Woodson
da professional hip-hop junkie
SPIRITUAL MINDED RADIO SHOW
da show with da sanctified swagga
SpiritualMindedRadio@Gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home