Monday, September 28, 2009

SPIRITUAL MINDED WORD OF THE WEEK: CONTINUING TO LEARN!

As I grow spiritually, more and more I find that I am continually learning and growing in GOD!
I find the more I know, the more I find that I don't know!
For anyone of us to say "I Know," is to cut ourselves off from continued learning with GOD!
This also restricts or retards growth with the FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT!
As children of GOD, we are constantly maturing in the LORD!
When we think all is done, we have just put ourselves on the sidelines.
Don't limit GOD by this prideful attitude of "I already know this!"

At church my pastor always tells us:
NO ONE GRATUATES BIBLE STUDY UNTIL THEY MEET THE AUTHOR FACE TO FACE!!!!

Never allow yourself to be in a position to prevent yourself from continuing to learn!
Keep Studying, Keep Mediating on the WORD and allow it to marinate within you!
Keep Prayed up and most importantly.........
STAY SPIRUTUALLY MINDED,
ya heard!!!
-Be Blessed
AJ ROK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home