Monday, December 08, 2008

UNFAITHFUL by Justin 'Juz' Cooper

written by a good friend of mine I just wanted to share with all of you, enjoy....

I made a commitment to you ... to love you
You love me so much and it kills you each time I ...
Repeatedly cheat on you

In the morning you kiss me
I roll out of bed - no good morning uttered from my lips
As I look at myself in the mirror I complain about my flaws
You whisper "Your beautiful to me, flaws and all."

I rush to start my day forgetting to take time to tell you my plans for the day

We carpool

You try to speak to me
I turn up the radio louder...

You give me the sun, the moon, and the stars
I, so disenchantedly ungrateful look for the affection of others when love should have brought me home last night.

As I stumble in the morning after
Smelling like where I've been ... who I've been with
You are waiting for me ... I know, you know ... I've cheated again

What I deserve you don't give
I come clean and you forgive

No matter where I go
I can't escape you
I always come running back to you
It's foolish of me to think that there's anything better when you have shown me your all I need.

You made a commitment to me, to never leave me, or forsake me
Yet I kill you afresh everytime I cheat on you
Lord I am sorry for being unfaithful to you


###

(c) 2008 - Justin "Juz" Cooper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home