Thursday, May 04, 2006

Do u believe enough???

Good Morning. Do you have mentors? Are you the guru of your circle.
Rule # 1 is..."If you are the guru in your circle, you're in the wrong
circle." Learn something new as often as you can. I find that I now
have a better quality of life, now that I have come and sat at the feet of
Masters!
GOD IS LOVE
REV RUN
Rev Run's Word of Wisdom - May 4th, 2006
I reposted Rev Run's words of wisdom for the day because I have to admit to being guilty of sometimes positioning myself as the big fish in the little pond instead of stepping out on faith and swimming with the bigger fish in the ocean as God has intended.
I say I have faith but do I really if I don't act on it and put it in action.
Do you find yourself not living up to your potential and surrounding yourself where you are the most experienced instead of hanging around those who are more successful than yourself. Do you truly trust the Lord enough to live up to your potential.
Father God
Please remove the strongholds that mentally hold us back and imprison us. Thank you for believing in us when we don't even believe in ourselves. And Please continue to order our steps and guide our path even when we don't have faith enough in you to step out and live up to our potential.
In the name of your Son Jesus Christ
Amen!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks AJ for sharing the word -
look forward to you coming out with some inspirational book.

Much Love,
Tachelle

May 04, 2006 8:49 PM  
Blogger AJ WOODSON said...

Thank u very much Tachelle
for your feedback.
And I do think that is where God is leading me and that this blog is the first step.
Keep praying for a brother

May 04, 2006 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home