Saturday, May 13, 2006

Don't take life too seriously

We all want to succeed and become winners in life. But the first thing we must do is determine what winning is. Remember not to take life so seriously. Relax a little bit. Have a good laugh at yourself. We all want to win in life, but you have to remember not to let you're hearts desire become a heart disease. Loosen up a bit. Have fun. :)
GOD IS LOVE
REV RUN
I start today's entry with Rev Run's Words Of Wisdom because it hit home with me. I've been told by several people including a good friend and fellow write Tai Saint Louis of Atlanta Urban Mix.com that I take things really seriously. She went on to say I tend to take on other problems as well which often wears me down.
I have to admit I do take things seriously and often get upset because others don't take it as seriously as I do. But I am learning not to stress things I can't control. I am learning to let go and let GOD. I am realizing I am too blessed to be stressed. I am learning to thank God for the trials and tribulations and the lessons and blessings that follow.
How many of you take life too seriously. How many of you worry too much or as Rev Run put it let your heart's desire become a heart disease.
Have a blessed day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home