Monday, May 22, 2006

Stepping out on faith.... has God given you a vision???

For the past few years God has been leading me to start my own magazine and constantly telling me to stop selling myself short. I have to admit that I have been scared of such a move and been hiding by writing for several small regional mags that can't truely afford me and whom I can never truly feed my family by doin so.

I looked to them for a source of income and got upset when they cant do what I knew they couldnt do in the first place. Well 2 weeks ago God presented me once again with an opportunity to start my own online magazine. This time I am goin to step out of faith and use my gifts and talents as they were intended. I get upset out of the coverage of our people and the urban culture, but before now, instead of doin as God has been guiding me to do, I like many others, just sat still and complained instead of doin anything about it.

My pastor always says If God Gives You A Vision, He Will Give You The Provision. 2 weeks ago today I got the provision and this time I am stepping out on faith and being obedient. Pray for your brother as I take on this great task. While I have to admit I have no idea how I will do it all but I do know all things are possibly thru God and if it is His will, I will succeed.

Has God given you a vision or been guiding you to do something that you have not been obedient to or have been too scared to do. If God give you the vision He will give you the Provision.
Step Out On faith
and do what God created you to do
Have A Blessed Day!!!!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ:
I pray your inspirational words will encourage other young brothers and sisters to step on their vision and step into their destiny.

Continue to Dream,
Pastor George D. Crenshaw

May 22, 2006 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no idea how proud of you right now. We have been friends for years and I know that this is your path.

God has prepared you for Greatness and you have not only the knowledge, but the faith to see it thru. I got your back Big Bro, much success!!!

Reality

May 22, 2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger AJ WOODSON said...

thanx alot Real
it's about to go down!!!
God has been preparing me for this for years and he has also been surrounding me with people like you in my life to keep me uplifted and provide me with everything I need.

This is just the beginning

May 22, 2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger AJ WOODSON said...

thanx pastor
that means alot coming from you

May 22, 2006 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuz,

I love you and I will always be proud of you! Allow God to continue to use you! I will contine to pray for you and wifey (smile) Thank you for sharing and being faithful to God's instruction. You have blessed me in such powerful way! Thank you Lord, Jesus for using my God brother in helping build your kingdom! I am also very proud of you in your fight with giving up smoking (To God Be All The Glory!)

God Bless You,

Dave

May 22, 2006 10:56 PM  
Blogger AJ WOODSON said...

Thanx cuz, u don't know how much that means to me Dave, u have been a blessing in my life as well. I am very proud of you and your situation as well. Like u said many times there was a time when it didnt seem possible. Stay obedient and stay prayed up!!!
much love

May 22, 2006 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz
Haven’t really talked to you much since the prayer line. I still follow your site from time to time and I am so proud of you.

I love you
Janice
Virginia

May 24, 2006 6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To my husband... I thank God for using me to say something in order for your provision to be birthed. They say a closed mouth don't get fed or if the wheel don't squeak it won't get any oil, and praise God that this was the oil and food you were looking for to release your held back vision. God opens doors in HIS time and not ours! Although we have been up and down these three years... He comes when HE wants to, so when we WAIT, TRUST and BELIEVE in spite of... He makes a way out of no way, and opens the flood gates of heaven. I am proud of you and pray that HE continues to carry you/US through to reach our destiny and full potentials. To God be the Glory for ALL HE has done, will, and is going to do. I love you Big Papa!!! -RaJendra

May 28, 2006 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home