Sunday, June 04, 2006

...and with his stripes we are healed

But he was wounded for our transgressions,
he was bruised for our iniquities:
the chastisement of our peace was upon him;
and with his stripes we are healed.
- Isaiah 53:3
Last Thursday I went to the doctor and was told my blood pressure was extremely high, my total cholesterol is higher than it should be (the bad is too high and the good isn't high enough) and test showed an excess of protein in my urine which is a early warning sign of possible kidney trouble. Needless to say I was just a little depressed, had to let is all sink in and make some serious decisions.
I filled my wife and my family in and requested they all pray for me then fell to my knees and prayed myself. i know the power of pray and I come from a praying family but we need to talk to God for ourselves so I dropped to my knees and prayed.
God has blessed me with the situation to start my own magazine, my daughter is thinking about coming to Georgia for college in fall of 07, I just celebrated 2 years of marriage, bottom line I have a lot to live for.
So I made up my mind to put it in Gods hands and make some serious life changes. Cut down on the salt, have to read the labels of what I eat, more veggies and fruits, cut down on the fried foods, and exercise daily. While that sounds like a lot and it is, I had faith to pray for God to deliver me from the addiction on nicotine on Jan 5th and I have faith God will help me in this transition as well.
Those that know me know I'm not the type to tell all my business I keep info like this close to home and get on my wife for tellin my business, but I realize my testimony could help someone else, and sharing it helps me
So I know with His Stripes I am healed! And I share my testimony to prayfully be a blessing to all who read it.
Praise God
thank u in advance for healing me Father God!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Praying for your health for we know that by HIS stripes we are Healed. But to assist in your struggle I am sending you what God sent me. Follow it and pray for your success and His glory



Always
cousin Wayne

June 06, 2006 5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ, as you well know we can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens us. We are more than Conquerors. We know he is a healer. We know that wherever two or more gather in His name, there He will be also and I am in agreement with you right now calling on the precious name of Jesus for your healing and your strength to overcome. I claim the victory right now on your behalf. I thank God that He had you come boldly and make your request known. There is no condemnation for those that love the Lord. He is so merciful. I love you and encourage you to continue to STAND on your FAITH. To God Be The Glory! In Jesus Name……amen. Uncle Joe sends his love you you and Rajendra as well. Keep us in your prayers as we will keep you and yours in our prayers.
Love Aunt Carol

June 06, 2006 5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will definitely be in my prayers. God bless!!!


cousin Tanya
(Bea & Wayne's daughter)

June 06, 2006 5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Cousin,

Faith is the substance of things hoped for and
evidence of things not seen...... You are healed in
the NAME of JESUS

Love ya,
Cousin Rhonda

June 06, 2006 5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless my brother!
I want you to keep that in mind. Do not allow the enemy to make you lose focus on what God has said, is doing, and will manifest.
Each time you send out an email message, you make a declaration [“Praise is what I do!”]. We are not the only ones that hear/read that, Satan does too. If he could get us to loose focus, and reverse what we declare, then he has accomplished part of his job and the rest is easy.

You STAY encouraged. Now that you have recognized some of the problem, work on it. Do not allow him to turn your good into negative. You stopped smoking which is a good thing, now change your eating habits. You are more than a conqueror through him who loves you. I know that you can do it, I have that kind of confidence in you, because of my confidence in Christ (He who has begun a good work in you, will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.” (Phil. 1:6)

I look forward to hearing your NEXT praise report (smile).
Love, Zelda

June 06, 2006 5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying for you cous, stay focus and ask God to give you will power......keep me in your prayers as well......
love ya
toni

June 06, 2006 5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home