Monday, July 03, 2006

Name it and claim it- HEAVY ROTATION MAG (dot) COM

On May 22nd
I wrote about stepping out of faith
and talked about a vision God had blessed me with about a new online magazine
http://ajsdailydevotions.blogspot.com/2006/05/stepping-out-on-faith-has-god-given.html

That vision is:
Heavy Rotation Mag
The Total Urban Experience

www.heavyrotationmag.com
for my myspace people I do have a myspace page set up as well
www.myspace.com/heavyrotationmagazine

while you can check the link now and see the logo
the site is still a month or so from goin live
from my official launch

years ago I wouldn't put it out there yet
just in case it didn't come out I wouldn't want everyone asking me about it and have to explain it to everyone
I was talking defeat before I even begun the fight

I was talking to my cousin Kevin over the weekend
and I realized I need to put it out there and speak on it as if it has already happened
because when God is leading you to something
he has already provided you with what you need, the material, the personnel
but as my pastor says God will never bring your blessing down to you
he will bring you up to your blessing
sometimes the enemy puts a roadblock in the way and we just need to praise our way thru


today's entry is my first step in doin that
I am naming it and claiming it
continue to pray for ya brother

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to see this seed firmly planted and ready to sprout from good soil. Your confession of Faith is moving. If you don't know, you better ask somebody (read Hebrews 11:7). I love seeing you do what you do. I can't wait to see the rest. God speed.

July 07, 2006 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home